I like the fact that today is just a random number in my permanent sissy chastity journey. Day 3344 does have a nice ring to it however. What's on my mind this morning is the joy a sissy experiences only after years of chastity training, when they revel in the permanent changes on one's body, and by that I mean that we begin to stay soft almost all the time. This includes when being turned on.
I know all of us can go back to our beginning panty boi days when merely fondling a pair of Woman's panties would induce the most raging hardon's of our lives, and that connection was intense. Many stay with that kink portion of our journey, where the clothes of a Woman equate a powerful kink.
But there is a magical world beyond just the kink, and one only finds that world when a Woman opens the door to it. That means we have to reveal our true selves to a Woman, either by choice or by accident, but only a Woman can allow you in
But once you have been allowed in, an entire world of choices becomes yours should you wish to pursue them. You can stay a playing panty boi, dabbling in using Feminization to serve your still male ego dominated kinks, because that is the easy route, and many choose easy.
But the world of allowing Femininity to envelop you, shape you, change you, and make you a better person mind, body, and spirit, that is a world beyond capable thought at the start. But should you choose to take each step one by one, you will find yourself miles and miles away from where you began, and you will never miss the place you started.
Finding Dominant Women to forcibly purge the evil and destructive male ego from your life is essential. Humiliation, documentation, and positive reinforcement of your new life are all critical steps needed to accept the sissy you secretly have known for many years, has always existed. I am a believer that real sissies are born, and if we are truly fortunate, the Feminine Universe reveals itself to us to discover our true selves fate intended us to be.
I became much more fulfilled as a person when I accepted both my failures as a masquerading male's male, cast that aside and began embracing the sissy I knew I was since I was very young. I now proudly have a whole second bedroom filled with more Female clothes etc than in the "other" room, where I still have to masquerade in vanilla life. In fact I write my blog posts from my sissy bedroom, surrounded by the Feminine energy of all the clothes, panties, dresses etc many gifted to me by amazing Women. But changing the packaging on the outside is only a small part of the equation. Becoming the real sissy the Feminine Universe intended you to be, means changing spiritually and physically.
Sissy chastity is that gateway, and it's been an amazing thing to witness the sheer explosion of sissies worldwide embracing chastity as a normal party of everyone's sissy life. I absolutely love it that chastity is a sissy's new normal, and 3344 days later, I can't imagine not being permanently denied physical pleasures of a life I have willingly left behind. But those new to chastity always fret over physical stimulations and the joys of self joy. But as many of us experienced sissies know, another whole new world of sexual pleasure awaits those brave enough to change how their sissy brains experience pleasure sexually.
Any sissy who discovers their hidden sexual organ, the p-spot sissygasm, soon understands that sexual pleaure in any other way becomes a massive disappointment. A real sissygasm is the closest experience we will ever have in achieving a true Womanly physical and spiritual experience, and as sissies it becomes our duty to learn to only want to experience satisfaction in this manner. The days of being a painty boi, jerking off your rock hard erection into a pair of panties is long over.
Being a sissy means chiselling away all the ugliness of your original male existence and smoothing out the rough edges and replacing them with softer curves, softer traits, more empathy, better manners, quieter voices, and making way at all times for the stronger Women in our lives, elevating Them, and Their desires.
Our experiences as sissies, buttressed by long term chastity, allows us the experiences of our sissy clits remaining restrained for long periods of time, and in turn becoming softer, smaller, and completely insignificant in our most basic sexual urges where our p-spot sissygasms replace the old ways.
That is where the joys of being soft becomes a spiritual elevation of our Feminine selves. Being soft is the thing we all should experience, because it means our minds are right. We aren't being controlled by useless male thoughts behind the scenes. Our old male egos have been obliterated and crushed to dust. What we offer now is soft, pretty, and in full contrast to our old ways
When once in our younger days, many dreamed of having size and girth in those ugly cotton briefs, we have now progressed to a place where we love and adore those above us who are beautiful, Feminine, advanced, and now make us dream of shrinking our panty encased sissy-clits to as small as possible. And the smaller our sissy-clits become the more beautiful expression of our developing Femininity our sissy leaks become
But perhaps the best thing about all the above is when you share those experiences with the Dominant Women in your life. Expressing your grattitude to Them, in allowing you to grow into the sissy you have always been meant to be, develops another under developed sissy trait: Gratitude.
Sissies should always express their genuine gratitude to the Women in their lives who have created the place for a sissy to become the real versions of themselves. Because as we know, without Women, we are nothing.
The more you give to others, the more you will receive from the Feminine Universe. I have lived this enough to know it is absolute truth.
Sincerely Sissy
Devina

















